Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm..

I am a super noob in game, computer, sport, study but my social quiet good de. Some time i really hate myself... y i very lazy, lazy to learn play game always play awhile feel boring and leave... then go do other thing, maybe tis is my attitude, i like to play de game zap lap jor then now no game suitable for me so i play facebook de game got a bit sien la... recently many ppl say me change ald... y say me like tat i no change ar.. maybe less talk jor.. to girl la.. but i still talk very much with boy lo... haha... very sot de me if u really friend with me... Emo awhile ok de but dun too much because will let ppl hate de.. before got a time i always emo so got a bit ppl feel me lc... no! i'm not lc.. u all r still my fren, my heng dai, my good mui, my classmate... i emo because i thinking something... To i love de ppl, can u feel my love..if cant nvm.. i will wait d and always give u the most important place in my heart. Always.
This few day sick ald... why? sleep not enough? or wat? sick a long time ald... T.T wan cry... i eat many medicine ald but haven't recover yet... may be kena H1N1 gua.. haha.. not easy like tis de la.. flu only.. haha

1 comment: