Sunday, December 6, 2009

Go Genting

Before holiday... me and my fren planing to go genting ... and book the hotel ald... then tat day monday.. i bring all my shirt n something tat important and go times square... and meet my fren... we go buy shirt and pants.. i buy slipper... then walk untill we all wan die le onli back home.. i no back home.. i go chak son home to one night stand.. haha..
I can start feel freedom ... but no warm.. if i not at home...
Early in the morning.. i wak up le... chak son wake me up de.. bath le.. and take our bag.. go to Lrt station to meet my fren and go to pasar rakyat to take bus... we go there wait bus and some ppl eat breakfast... wah.. take many thing wait there macam sohzai lo... before go in the bus .. i open qi chuang ge... haha barney song...
After tat.. go in th bus... wat.. me and km first place but still nice.. we listen uncle talk about his wai sui shi.. haha... but on the way i wan to sleep la... very tired... me and chak son talk whole night.. very tired la dai lou....
..~~~~~... reach le genting .. de ban san... need go by cabel car la....
Ok.. take ticket and 8 person one cabel car... wtf!! tat malay take camera de say overload because we dun give him take photo... !@#$A tak syok le.. bt the cabel car de ppl say can.. we play in cabel... shout here shout there... hehe...
Finally we reach le..Yea Yea.. really very long time no go genting le... half yer ald... and this is my first time go wif fren.. excited...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment