Thursday, July 1, 2010

report card?

No go take. hate teacher... complain.. no complain will die de lo><
Just now read km de blog.. also wan cry le>< haiz.. now my heart is breaking.. but i just keep on say--------- sendiri guess la.... la..
Erm.. some nice song... roll call.. find from youtube ba^^ erm... background music nice... i now always in class play.. bt i now really gt become hardworking le.. wan get good result... then build my own house.. live withsomeone i really love de lo..^^ but the journey still long la.. hope my friend all dun dun wan study because study is boring bt very need for us de... we must tough.. we must have own target...

my life cant have you.. sry la.. i very not good.. hope u will forgive..

july le.. new month le.. hope all new.. june and july many ppl birthday.. happy birthday...






aiyor.. i know the km blog tat ending le de la y still will sad.. i dun wan love me de ppl weak ar^^ i also will care myself de

No comments:

Post a Comment